Resources on how to interact your code with existing APIs.
Key APIs to be aware of
- Sumanjay’s APIs: Some simple other JSON API documentation.
- News API: A JSON API for pulling headlines and news articles from news sources and blogs across the web.
- JSON Placeholder API: Free to use fake Online REST API for testing and prototyping.
- Voice RSS Text-to-Speech API: API for converting text to speech with support for many different languages and voices.
- Random User Generator API: Open-source API for generating random user data.
- Useful APIs: Collection of APIs on a list of issues ranging from health to geocoding.
- TutorialsPoint API guide: An overview of how API’s work
- SerpApi: A collection of many useful APIs like Google search API, Google maps API, YouTube search API, and many more.
- SearchApi: a collection of search APIs including Google, Google Scholar, Google Trends, Google Jobs, and YouTube transcripts. Has native LangChain integrations.