Resources from the Zero to Mastery Junior to Senior Roadmap Course
SSH Command for Windows
Here are some additional videos on asymmetric encryption if you’d like to learn more:
SSH Into A Server
Performance Part 1
Image File Formats
- View main thread activities in a table to sort activities based on which ones took up the most time.
- Analyze frames per second (FPS) to measure whether your animations truly run smoothly.
- Monitor CPU usage, JS heap size, DOM nodes, layouts per second, and more in real-time with the Performance Monitor.
- Capture screenshots while recording to play back exactly how the page looked while the page loaded, or an animation fired, and so on.
- View interactions to quickly identify what happened on a page after a user interacted with it.
- Find scroll performance issues in real-time by highlighting the page whenever a potentially problematic listener fires.
- View paint events in real-time to identify costly paint events that may be harming the performance of your animations.
- View main thread activity to view every event that occurred on the main thread while you were recording.
Additional image manipulation tools
- XNConvert: This free, cross-platform tool can handle batched images, and performs resizing, optimization, and other transforms.
- ImageOptim: This free tool is available for Mac and as an online service, and is specifically aimed at optimizing images for speed, including metadata removal (discussed above).
- ResizeIt: A Mac-only desktop product that lets you change the size of multiple images simultaneously, and can convert file formats at the same time.
- PicResize: One of several good browser-based tools that gives you lots of options for cropping, rotating, resizing, adding effects to, and converting images.
- Gimp: This ever-popular cross-platform tool just gets better with age. Powerful and flexible, Gimp lets you perform a wide variety of image manipulation tasks including, of course, resizing.
React + Redux + Module Bundling
Performance Part 2
- React Developer Tools
- Article: Async Nature of setState()
- Article: React setState is asynchronous
- nmp package: Why Did You Render?