Here is a list of best resources to get you started with learning how to code (mostly related to Web Development). Feel free to add your favorite resources as well and help others in their journey of learning.
Mobile App Development
A curated list of useful resources for mobile app development (for Android, iOS, Windows, or any other mobile system).
- Build your first app: Android’s guide to building your first app. A great place for beginners to start.
- Kotlin Doc: Documentation kotlin from the source, playground, exercise and many information about Kotlin. Do you want to migrate from Java to Kotlin. Start here!
- Android Basics in Kotlin: Android Basics in Kotlin is a course about building basic Android apps. This course is for people with no prior programming experience.
- Advanced Android in Kotlin: This course provides a series of codelabs that lead you through the advanced topics of building Android apps using Kotlin.
- Android Kotlin Fundamentals: In the course, you learn Android Kotlin programming concepts and build a variety of apps.
- Material Design: Documentation for designing Layout in android.It helps to build high quality experience for Android.Do you want to make a beautiful UI? ,Start here!
- Launch Mode: Instructions for Android OS which specifies how the activity should be launched.
- Kotlin Coroutine: Best practice to simplify async code in android.
- Google Codelabs (Android): Provides a guided, tutorial, hands-on coding experience about Android Development.
- Apple Doc: Browse the latest developer documentation, including tutorials, sample code, articles, and API reference.
- Swift Doc: Guide to the Swift Programming Language used for iOS development
- Swift Tour: Walk through of basic data structures in Swift including Objects, Classes, Protocols, etc.
- Swift Glossary: A one-stop dictionary of terms, providing definitions for all common terms used in the Swift language.
- 100 Days of Swift: A free collection of videos, tutorials, tests, and more, to learn and master Swift
Cross platform app development
- Flutter: Flutter is Google’s UI toolkit for building beautiful, natively compiled applications for mobile, web, and desktop from a single codebase(flutter windows is now in alpha).
- Dart: Dart is the programming language used in flutter.
- Dart tutorials: These tutorials teach you how to use the Dart language, tools, and APIs to build applications.
- How to do this in flutter: This site provide cheat sheets for flutter and dart.
- Free flutter resources: Demo apps to get you started.
- Bloc pattern: Flutter architectural pattern used to make the code scalable.This is a state management handling practice.
- Factory method: Factory method design pattern is a good practice to instantiate the class based on the parameters.